Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's Been a Looonnng Time

Wow I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted on here. I'm really ashamed! Since we last "spoke" I joined www.moviepoet.com a great site that has monthly 5 page script contests. Last month's contest was very challenging and a lot of fun. This month I have to write a script about an inanimate object, dead animal, etc., that comes to life. I hope to instill nightmares in my peer judges.

It's also generally known as the contest season right now in the screenwriting world. I bet half of the script writers out there are preparing for the Bluecat contest. I'm no exception. It is one of a growing number of contests which gives feedback for your scripts.

Next week I'll be taking a class with Peter Fox in Red Bank, NJ. It should be really exciting to be able to learn something new. I'm hoping for big inspiration!

No comments: